AD9914 Signal Generator
The first board to design is the main board, which will house the DDS itself.
- board outline in altium to match PA3AKE’s overall size and major component
placement (see e.g. Audio Board)
- rough schematic with AD9914 and ADCLK905, SMA connectors and passives, no power yet
- do this in Altium first, since time-limited
- choose connectors for sub modules
- power (Vin, Vout, Gnd, i2c?)
- serial interface (SPI - standard? 4-pin header sounds good right now…)
- parallel interface (32+pins @ 145MHz…)
- do we worry about fatigue limits on these?
- finish schematic
- finish layout